■ Notice for using OS 55HZ Hyper and YS 56 SR engines
Both OS and YS are releasing new engines 55HZ Hyper and 56SR. These engines are
much more powerful than current 50 size engines. To prevent accidents or crushes, if
you are planning to use these engines on Hirobo SDX, read following notice before
using those engines.
1. Using Hardened drag bolt (2532-044) is recommended.
2. Do not use main blades which do not come with metal collars. We recommend using Hirobo main blades.
3. Using upgrade main gear 0412-169 (87T) or 0412-291 (89T) is recommended.
4. Using upgrade SDX-G High torque auto rotation Assy(0412-336) is recommended.
5. Pitch up servos should have mote than 9kg torque.
6. Keep main rotor rpm less than 2,000rpm.
7. If there is any vibration caused by parts getting loose, stop flying immediately to
check or replace parts.
Before each flight, make sure to check the machines carefully.